Antioxidants are present in many of these foods. Which are also considered healthy in many other respects? Notable among these is the vitamin A antioxidant, which is also found in carrots, tomatoes, and green leafy vegetables. You’ve probably heard of antioxidants and their benefits, as well as foods and vitamins that have antioxidant properties.
But What Are Actually Antioxidants?
Why are they so important? And what role does their use play in improving health?
When your body converts food into energy, free radicals are produced during this chemical process, in addition to harmful health environmental effects such as radiation and smoking.
In diabetes, blood glucose levels are abnormally high. Excess glucose is excreted in the urine. This condition is caused by a lack or almost elimination of insulin in the body, which results in impaired metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. Due to which many other diseases also start to arise.
Diabetes is also treated with many natural remedies. Jambul have also been found to be useful in diabetes. If a diabetic patient makes powder of 36 grams of berry seeds, 12 grams of table lion, 18 grams of green cardamom seeds, and uses it daily in the morning and evening with a teaspoon of water, using it for a few days can be a great relief. ۔
Medical benefits of Jambul:
- Jambul are excellent and complete food in terms of nutrition and usefulness.
- It has the following benefits:
- Jambul increases strength.
- Increases appetite.
- Relieves bile ducts, and closes.
- Strengthens the stomach and liver of warm-tempered women and men.
- Removes blood clots.
- Jambul vinegar is useful in inflammation.
- Jambul are useful in acidity.
- Fills the lack of blood and who is the purifier.
- Useful in urinary irritation.
To get rid of stomach and intestinal weakness, it is beneficial to mix three pounds of sugar in the head of one pound of Jambul and use it in the morning and evening.
Grind three grams of Jambul leaves (dried) on the white spots caused by burns and mix it with 24 grams of butter and apply it as an ointment. The spots will be removed in a few days.
Prevents hot hair from falling out.
- Jambul peel is said to be useful in chronic diarrhea and dysentery.
- A powder of Jambul stalks (made by drying in the shade) and three grams of Anjbar syrup in winter cure all kinds of dysentery.
- In the case of insomnia at night, it is useful to use water with 12 grams of Jambul powder in the morning and evening.
- Eating Jambul corrects the voice and clears the throat.
- To prevent diarrhea and dysentery, take the seeds of Jambul seeds, mango kernels, black halibut, and make a powder. It is said to be useful to take three grams of saffron with water.
- For diabetics, it is recommended to take six grams of finely ground dried bark in the shade with water in the morning, afternoon, and evening.
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Diabetes can be controlled by using 3 grams of powdered water in the morning and evening.
- If there is a wound on the shoe in the foot, then grinding the kernel and applying it gives quick relief.
- 100 grams of Jambul contain 83.7% water, 0.7% protein, 0.3% fat, 0.4% minerals, 0.9% fiber, 140% carbohydrates, 15 mg phosphorus, 1.2 mg steel, 18 mg vitamin C and a small amount of vitamin B complex. It also contains 62 calories.
- Jambul is a fruit full of healing properties. Its fruits, seeds, leaves, and even its bark are useful and they contain protein, carbohydrates, and calcium, which are useful in some medical needs. The pulp of the berry is dried and made into a powder and used in digestive problems.
- Boil the root of the Jambul tree in water and pour hot water on the joints of the patient, it gives relief and reduces the pain.